Evaluation and grading features
Methods to grade and evaluate answers
You can assess responses to subjective questions within a test. Once the evaluations are submitted, the test report is updated, and all relevant figures are recalculated.
Rubric-based evaluation of answers
With Testinvite's rubric options, you can streamline your evaluation process and ensure fair and unbiased assessment results.
Writing a review for an input question's answer
You can write a review for a given answer. Reviews can be written for internal logging purposes or to share with the test-taker. If you would like your review to be visible when you give the test-taker access to their questions and answers, you can select the appropriate option.
Talk to sales
Want to learn more about Testinvite?Schedule a demo
- Preventing ChatGPT cheating
- Securing online tests
- Conducting large scale assessments
- Reporting features
- Monitoring and proctoring features
- Candidate management features
- Test delivery features
- Creating assessments features
- Language proficiency testing
- Test authoring features
- Question banking features
- Question types and features