Purchasing and utilizing testing credits
Testing credits are essential for delivering your tests. You have the option to purchase them at any time, provided that your subscription is active.
Buying extra testing credits
The cost of the testing credits depends on your active subscription.
- Pay-as-you-go plan: You can purchase 500 testing credits for $450, and additional credits can be bought at a unit cost of $0.90 per testing credit.
- Essential plan: You can purchase 500 testing credits for $450, and additional credits can be bought at a unit cost of $0.90 per testing credit.
- Advanced plan: You can purchase 1000 testing credits for $450, and additional credits can be bought at a unit cost of $0.45 per testing credit.
- Pro plan: You can purchase 1,500 testing credits for $450, and additional credits can be bought at a unit cost of $0.30 per testing credit.
|Pay as you go plan||500 testing credits for $450||$0.9 per testing credit|
|Essential plan||500 testing credits for $450||$0.9 per testing credit|
|Advanced plan||1,000 testing credits for $450||$0.45 per testing credit||%50 off|
|Pro plan*||1,500 testing credits for $450||$0.30 per testing credit||%66 off|
* Volume discounts
Volume discounts are only available in the Pro plan.
- 10,000 testing credits = $2,700
- 25,000 testing credits = $6,000
- 50,000 testing credits = $9,000
Consuming testing credits
- Every time a candidate starts a test, 1 testing occurs.
- 1 testing costs 1 testing credit by default.
- Extra charges apply when additional security and surveillance options are enabled.
You can enable the following features on a per-testing basis. Once enabled for a test delivery, the additional testing credits are applied when the candidate begins the test.
|- Taking photos during the testing||3 additional testing credits|
|- Recording video during the testing||8 additional testing credits|
|Cheating detections *||5 additional testing credits|
|- Taking screenshots during the testing||3 additional testing credits|
|- Recording screen in video format during testing||8 additional testing credits|
|Screen lock **||2 additional testing credits|
* Artificial intelligence backed algorithms analyze the recorded proctoring materials and deter fraudulent activities.
** Enabling browser lockdown during testing forces the test to be taken in fullscreen mode, and if the user violates the fullscreen lock, the test session will be automatically terminated. The rules for terminating the session are customizable.
Assuming the test delivery settings are as follows:
- Photos are taken using the webcam of the test-taker during testing (+3)
- Screen recording is not enabled (+0)
- Screen lock is enabled (+2)
Your account will be charged by 6 testing credits (1+3+2) when the candidate starts the test.
Talk to sales
Want to learn more about Testinvite?Schedule a demo