Types of Questions
There are 3 main types of questions you can create in the Test Invite Exam System:
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Matching & Ranking Questions
- Open-ended Questions (subdivided)
The common features of all questions are:
- Question Title: In this section, question content, feedback content and reporting name are entered using the rich content editor. The rich editor has features such as simple text, rich (formatted) text, file, audio, video and image adding.
- Points and Dimensions: In this section, the default point values that the question will take in the exam are entered.
- Folder and Tags: In this section, it is determined which folder the question will be stored in the question bank and which tags will be associated with it.
Content Groups, on the other hand , allow you to group and store questions and content together. For example, a reading track and 5 related questions can be stored with a single content group.